DIY Friday: Half Box Scrapbook Album

Leave a Comment
Another Friday Rest Day for me and I just came home from my bebe's school. I got lots of time to waste on doing nothing so I decided to make a Scrapbook Album from scratch.

Materials:

- Used/old cardboard or chip board or cake box board
- Printed papers or cardstocks (I used Wrapping Papers)
- Glue
- Ruler
- DIY scoring tool (old pen + paperclip)
- pair of scissors

I outlined the scrapbook paper that I would be using for my pages and used it's size to complete the measurements for my box

Crease on the lines and fold. Glue the corners together to make the box. I used paperclips to hold the glued sides in place.

Let it sit for a few minutes until the glue dries up. Remove paperclips after glue dried.

I used Wrapping Paper to cover my scrapbook.




Place the Scrapbook Pages in and it's ready to be filled with photos and other memorabilia.

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment