Envelope Mini Album

Leave a Comment
Here's my version of the mini album using cash envelopes (payroll envelopes). I learned this project on youtube and it's really easy and cheap! You can also use other kinds of envelopes that you like.
These envelopes were used to contain my cash incentive and/or attendance bonus. Instead of throwing them out I prefer to make use of them for my next project.

I used a sharp cutter to open the bottom of the envelope. You may also opt to use scissor and cut about half an inch (or smaller if you prefer) of the bottom of the envelope to create an opening.

I folded the bottom part of the envelope, maybe about 2 inches -- this will serve as you book fold. I put double sided tape on the smaller fold which is facing outside. I will paste it to the back side of another folded envelop (make sure you do not paste the smaller fold with the smaller fold or you will have an uneven book.)

This is how it will look like when pasted together. The smaller fold will serve as a pocket for more photos or journaling.

When all envelopes are pasted together. You can choose how thick you want your book to be by adding more envelopes.

After putting all the pages together, you can cover each page with scrapbook paper. You may put a scrapbook paper on top of the original flap of the envelope so you can have additional flippable page.
Make use of colorful scrapbook paper to give life to your scrapbook. Make sure to cover all the browns.

I will try to make another blog dedicated on accessorizing this mini album.

Don't hesitate to try this and post your versions on the comments or share the links.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment