Wedding Plans!!!

Leave a Comment
Witnessing family members and friend's wedding ceremonies gave me the feeling of wanting to be next in line to tie the knot. I get goosebumps when I hear the priest proclaim the newlyweds as husband and wife. It gives me the longing to get married soon.

My boyfriend's sister's wedding became my turning point. My boyfriend and I felt the pressure to be the next one to face the altar. Me being the third child in my family with my two elder brothers already married and my boyfriend being the youngest and the only one left unmarried, we really felt the pressure.

Finally, the passion took me by surprise and just a week after the said wedding, I was finally scribbling down notes and plans for my own wedding. You can call it extreme excitement if you want, but I am so desperately determined to make my wedding the most memorable day of my life without putting a hole on my bank account!

And so there I go hitting the search engines for the most affordable wedding package I could get without sacrificing the quality wedding I deserve. I have already listed down options for the venue, almost completed the list of my guests, sponsors and entourage, and even have the wedding motif, invitations and giveaways planned out. If I may say more, I even have the design for my bridesmaids dresses!

You may be thinking, what else is lacking when I have almost planned out everything already? Honestly, the only thing missing for my dream wedding is the budget! :( However, I will not lose hope! I keep praying that everything will be put in place in God's perfect time!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment