DIY Scrapbook Birthday Gift (Jovy's Birthday)

1 comment
I am originally planning to give out the usual "scrapbook frame" I am now so addicted into, but my boyfriend asked me to help him make a scrapbook album for her sister's birthday come July 4. He wanted her sister's friends to write down messages/greetings which I will incorporate with the whole album. Since I have not made an album for quite a while now, I agreed (excitement creeps in!) So there we go buying the stuff I need for the DIY birthday gift.

Materials:
Scrapbook paper
Ready-made Scrapbook Album (blank)
Embellishments (buttons, yarn, etc)
Photopaper
Adhesives
Pair of scissors/paper cutter
Old photos

Since I already have the ready-made album, all I needed to do is arrange the pictures and make the blank album livelier and creative.

Here's what I completed. I am so hoping she love this as much as I loved doing it!



















Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Cute DYI scrapbooking.. I like DYI.. =) New follower here from Davao City Philippines..

    ReplyDelete