The OLink Post Kadayawan Celebration

Leave a Comment
I love Davao for so many reasons. One reason is the Kadayawan festivity. Our office decided to hold our version of the Kadayawan festival. One of the competition is the terrace decoration. There were only two groups consisted of different accounts/projects. Our group was tasked to decorate the Sobrecarey side of the office.

The competition was announced late so there was very little time left to prepare. To do my part in this competition, I contributed to make a huge durian fruit. Here's the progress of my durian project.

Materials used: Wire for the Durian's skeleton and Cardboard/old cartons/cereal boxes to cover

To get the natural brown color of a ripe Durian, I used withered Banana leaf

For the Durian's spikes, I made cones out of old magazine pages and covered them with the same withered Banana leaves

Finished Project


I'm happy to announce that my hard work had paid off. We won 1st place!!!! Hooray!!! Thanks for reading!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment