Mini Scrapbook Albums

Leave a Comment
I am recently addicted to trying out sorts of scrapbooking styles and designs for wedding invitation inspirations. I keep surfing the net to find out tutorials on how to make mini albums out of scrap papers/chip boards. Luckily, there are lots of step by step tutorials in youtube and some other blogs. It's like information overload for me. I just couldn't rest my hands and I so want to try every one of them.

The one that really made a very great impression to me is the mini album out of used cash envelopes. It's super easy and will really turn out very pretty.

Here's my take on the recycled cash envelope mini album made pretty using DIY papertapes.



















Envelopes make a really good scrapbook album. All you have to do is fold one envelope in your preferred position and glue/attach it to another folded envelope. You will have multiple pages plus you'll have pockets for extra card stocks or photos.



So there you go, easy to make mini album for my next scrapbooking project.

Enjoy doing your own mini album project and don't forget to share what you come up with in the comments. :)


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment