Framed Scrapbook Page

Leave a Comment
This project is very special for me. I made this as a gift for my boyfriend on Valentine's Day. I figured out that I need to make a personalized Valentine gift for my beloved boyfriend. Here's how to do this if you want to make your own version. Don't forget to post your project on the comments section. Enjoy doing the project!

Materials:
Picture frame
Photos
Pair of Scissors/Cutter
Buttons and other accessories
Craft paper/Scrapbook paper
Adhesive

Choose memorable photos.
If photos don't fit in your frame, you can crop them into the right size.


Layout. You can draw a layout first or you can also go by your guts and simply eyeball them to the right position you want.

Accessorize. You can do anything you like. There is no limit to your creativity.

Scribble notes. Write down important dates or captions to your photos. It will help you remember what's the back-story of that particular photo memory. (If you don't trust your penmanship, there is always the computer.)

This is the finished product.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment