Scrapbooking Disappointment

Leave a Comment
I am in such high hopes that I could find great scrapbooking materials at Paper Rock Scissors store in Damosa, only to find out that they don't have what I am looking for. I have been searching online and at local bookstores for the supplies I need for my anniversary gift to my hubby (another framed scrapbook page) but with no success. Until I read about the said store.

I learned about them through a blog that I found out was written by my schoolmate in High School. I was so excited to visit the place because of the pictures posted in the blog. The store has a lot of things to offer for a struggling scrapbooker like me.

Together with my mom and sister, we walked under extreme 2:00 afternoon heat just to locate the store. When we finally saw the place, I braced myself for whatever treat that will greet me. And when I walked in, lo and behold, the store was almost empty. The shelves full of wrapping paper and other scrapbooking materials were not in sight. I only saw some notebooks, pencils, coloring books, etc. When I asked the cashier if they sell any craft punchers, she said they restocked and sold school supplies as of the moment.

My heart sunk! I am disappointed. But I could not blame them. I guess I came in on a different season. It is understandable that the start of school is about to begin, thus school supplies are big hit. I just hope that the store overflowing with different craft finds that i saw in the photos will be back and I hope I could finally catch it.

UPDATE:
I happen to get in touch with the owner of this store and she informed me that they (unfortunately) closed their Davao branch and moved to their main store in Cagayan de Oro. (sad)
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment