Couple Shirts -- DIY

Leave a Comment
As I mentioned in my most recent post in my adventure blog, June is our LOVE month. This month, we celebrate our fifth year anniversary as a couple.

Since I got so hooked with DIY and couple shirt ideas, I decided to make my own couple shirt. All I needed were plain shirts, transfer papers, printer, and hot iron.

I just printed the design I liked on the transfer paper using our printer. Then I cut out the designs and using the hot iron, I ironed the designs on the shirt. I let it cool before I peeled off the back of the transfer paper.

Here's the finished product.


P.S. don't forget to print in reverse if your designs are words and numbers. Enjoy making your own shirts and share pics if you like. Thanks for reading!!!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment