My Personal Scrapbook

Leave a Comment
It's been so long since the last time I've updated and I'm really sorry. I was really not in the perfect mood to write anything creative. I also happen to stop doing art projects for a while because I lost the inspiration (and no new materials).

Anyhow, I was finally able to complete the pages for my revised edition personal scrapbook. However, I still haven't got the stuff I need and the inspiration to make the cover for my scrapbook. So my scrapbook is still (sadly) incomplete.

Here are photos of the finished pages though. I will try my very best to finally finish the cover (promise)...

Scroll down for the snaps and enjoy... xoxo



























Do share your own personal scrappies. Thanks for stopping by. :)

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment