Trial Statement Shirt Project

Leave a Comment
I've been dying to make my own Statement Shirt!!! I've been researching ever since 2012 on how to make my own hot press statement shirt. Of course, the shirts I wanna make are couple shirts for myself and boyfie.

Finally, I was able to purchase transfer papers for my said project endeavor. I already have the design I want. I am able to transfer the print into the first shirt. Unfortunately I forgot to reverse the design so when I transferred it to the shirt, it reads in reverse. The second shirt was also a fail.

Here is the snap of my firts attempt on DIY shirt printing.


Will definitely do more. Next time I'll be printing the design in the correct way :).

Thanks for dropping by. :D

xoxo
Hilda
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment