Craft Making

Leave a Comment
I am so in love with making art crafts and do-it-yourself gifts. I've made some projects a few years back. Birthday cards, valentine present, personalized scrapbooks, and even Christmas lanterns (Christmas Star a.k.a "Parol")

I just love working on different materials and combining all of them to create personalised gifts for friends and family. It is simply heartwarming to see the smiles on my friends' faces when they receive my personalised gifts.

DIY gifts are easy to make, cheap, and meaningful. So try doing one and you'll see how fulfilling it is to complete a project as well as seeing the happiness it brings to the person you are giving it to.

Here are some of the projects I've done in the past. :)


Next PostNewer Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment